TRAVEL REVIEW: New York City

I was in New York City two weeks ago, and here is my review of my stay! I was there for 6 days with my Grandma and my cousin.  We stayed at The Pearl Hotel, just seven and a half blocks away from Times square. We went all over Manhattan, taking the subway all around. We saw the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern art, and all sorts of cool stuff. My favorite place we ate at was a restaurant called Black Tap, because of the immense size of the burgers and shakes. We went up to the top of the One World Trade Center, and visited the memorial pools of the Twin Towers. We went to a Harry Potter store, a Lego store, a M&M store, and a little tourist store. Overall, 10/10. I recommend traveling to NYC, and would totally go there again.

Here is a picture of the Hotel we stayed at: The Pearl

8 Replies to “TRAVEL REVIEW: New York City”

1. I used to go to New York, NY all the time when I used to live in New York. Did you eat a hot dog or a giant pretzel from the sidewalk vendors when you went there?

2. That’s really cool Miles! I’ve never been to New York before, but when I go to New York sometime, the Harry Potter store is definitely on my list!